Hi [FIRST NAME GOES HERE],
It’s the Wednesday between Valentine’s Day and Presidents Day. The day you’re adding a note to your Google calendar that a new toilet brush and plunger ensemble are not gonna cut it as Valentine’s Day gifts (no matter how much you may need them). It’s the day you compulsively click the tab in your browser to see what day tickets go on sale for the 2022 Heavy Metal Knitting Contest.
And, for those who live in NYC, also the day you feel just a little superior because you can completely ignore those Honda Presidents Day Sales “Events”. Take that Honda!
Don’t like to read? No problem. Click the video and hear Victoria read to you.
Watch Time 2:15
For those of you that can read, let’s continue shall we?
But let’s get back to that dog house you are not getting out of anytime soon. Nothing makes the heart grow fonder than distance (the aforementioned dog house), and music. Now ‘Boom-chicka-wow-wow’ is getting a little stale, so why not spice things up with some FREE new tunes?
Couldn’t hurt and it might help get you back to making some sweet, sweet… uh sorry kids. I didn’t see you there.
Dr. Hear-good’s got you covered with some sweet FREE tunes. Yeah, you spent all your allowance on that toilet brush set anyway, so… I’m gonna totally hook you up… with music. The rest is up to you.
Here’s the secret code to use at check out.
😎 SECRET CODE 😎
It’s okay if you want to go get ’em now. Click the image above. Get one or get ’em all depending on how much trouble you’re in. I’ll be here when you get back (or I’ll be checking the Heavy Metal Knitting site, but I’ll be right back).
Dude, did you say something about ‘Boom-chicka-wow-wow’?
What the hell’s in it for me?
Stop it. Those ear buds are not toys. They do not go in your nose!
Bottomline it for me
- What is taking the Heavy Metal Knitting Contest so long to announce their 2022 dates?
- ‘Boom-chicka-wow-wow’ 🎸 … classic
- Why are they called “buds”? Is that like “ear BFFs”? 🤔
- Discounting a car is not an event
That’s it. I’m not gonna get all mushy.
See ya’ ~ Kevin
p.s. Our website bought flowers AND champagne. The socials came home with Beef Jerky.
p.p.s. Whenever you’re ready, here are some more cool ways you can play along:
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. You think you get stuff early here? The YT gets it even earlier (and we could use a few more people, just sayin’)
- Like us on Facebook, because we’re a little needy, okay? Just one mouse click will help our self esteem.
- Visit the Shop. You don’t have to buy anything. Just have a look around. The boss likes it if we look busy.
- Share the newsletter. I know you know other people that would like our wacky hi-jinx. Don’t bogart the fun. We got room for one (or 2 or 3) more.