We came. We saw. We FDUKed.
Yep… and an amazing FDUK it was. I promise I’m eventually going to stop with the terrible double entendre, but how often do you get this kind of opportunity? Just know that I will keep looking for places to slip it in as we go along (that one just happened, seriously it was kismet).
Our presentation was scheduled right before the big showing of yet another “new” version of “Dark Side of the Moon.” So, yes… AliƧin was the opening act for Pink Floyd. Yep… let’s just ponder our incredible awesomeness for a moment, shall we?
Okay, enough pondering. We got a story to finish. We’ll share lots of pics and other nonsense in the next email but, until then…
Don’t like to read? Victoria reads this email to you!
Let’s have one last FDUK shall we? Soon you’ll be enjoying the afterglow of the final chapter in our Virtual FDUK Experience, AliƧin Chapter Three – “Stupid Strong Drink Me Juice.”
Okay, one last time…
- AliƧin is a rockstar
- Max is her cheap manager and will not get her a new bus
- Bus breaks down in the middle of Nowhere (Population 0)
- High-strung, well-dressed rabbit
- Tumbling down the rabbit hole
- Annoying Cartoon Hands and….
- Stupid Strong DRINK ME Juice
Dude, what the FDUK and what’s in it for me?
Just had to slip that in didn’t ya’?
Bottomline it for me:
- Start “Dark Side” and “Wizard of Oz” at the same time
- Freaking trippy
- If you’re stoned
- Otherwise it’s a little like warm beer in “The Diff”
- FDUK. Just had to have one last one.
That’s it. I’m not gonna get all mushy.
See ya ~ Kevin
P.S. Our website is serving absinthe infused Drink Me Juice martinis. The socials are so stoned they’re playing “Come On Eileen” and “Mary Poppins” at the same time. Which is… disturbing.