Okay, just kidding. I know why you hate mimes. I just wanted my email to look interesting in your inbox. I see the usual 20% off stuff in there, and that invite to your class reunion I can’t even believe you’re thinking about going to, but mimes are French and they’re creepy, they dress like crooks in Bugs Bunny cartoons, and they have those white clown faces, which is the stuff of nightmares and years of intensive therapy.
And, as you can see, they have a mean streak.
And there are probably a few of you that opened this because you wanted to know why I thought you hated “memes”, which I don’t really, but I think they’re way better when you *don’t* write crap on them. But that’s just me.
Don’t like to read? Victoria reads this email to you!
Look Keanu is cool no matter what, but look how he’s way cooler without the words. Admit it.
So why memes and mimes? Because it gives us a common enemy. “The enemy of my enemy is my friend” Art of War kind of thing.
And that enemy is what? Language.
Look, language is cool and everything. It has its place. I mean I got you some language right here in this email, but… are we really communicating? Of course we are. I mean, none of us is going to communicate as well as Keanu in the John Wick series, but we can all try, damn it.
But, there you go. Best laid plans. So now I gotta say that “no words” is one of the coolest things about our shows and we do let the music do all the talking. We perform the exact same show in LA, Lisbon, Paris and Juárez.
Paris is always great BTW, because we have a huge mime fanbase there and other than the silent clapping freaking out the performers, it’s always a great show.
So no words. We bypass the brain and go straight for the heart. It’s a really great way to communicate. Words? Words can get twisted, but music? Music will always give it to you straight.
Dude, is this a mime box, and what’s in in for me?
No, you have to stay in there until you can behave yourself.
Bottomline it for me
– I can’t believe you’re going to that reunion
– Mimes and clowns are genetically the same
– The silent mosh pit is super creepy
– Memes about mimes are the creepiest
– WWKD – When faced with any indecision, always ask “What would Keanu do?”
That’s it, I’m not gonna get all mushy.
See ya ~ Kevin
p.s. The website loves its quiet time. The socials can’t get out of the mime box…
p.p.s. Whenever you’re ready, here are some more cool ways you can play along:
– Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Check it out. They’re pictures, and they move!
- Like us on Facebook and Instagram. Just one mouse click can help our self esteem.
- Visit the Shop.You don’t have to buy anything. The boss likes it if we look busy.
- Share the newsletter. Our wacky hi-jinx are for everyone (well, maybe not everyone).